Have a Passport?
You may not need to register this way. Click here to learn how to register for webinars.
Presenter: Diane Dean, MA, RN-BC, LPC
Last Updated: March, 2015
Generational differences can make or break the relationships between faculty and residents. Does your program facilitate communication?
- Recognize and articulate their own generational biases
- Be able to name the four generations, their basic values and their motivators
- Understand how generational communication difference may manifest in the workplace
- Identify the tenets of effective communication, regardless of generation
- Articulate communication strategies specific to each generation
Discussion of Generation Silent to Millennial