Have a Passport?
You may not need to register this way. Click here to learn how to register for webinars.
Presenter: Heather Peters, M.Ed, Ph.D / Christine Redovan, MBA / Tori Hanlon, MS, CHCP
Recorded: March, 2017
Our GME Consultants give you their take on key takeaways, trends and topics from the ACGME conference.
- Discuss updates and timeline regarding changes to Sponsoring Institution accreditation standards and Sponsoring Institution Self-Studies
- Note trends of ACGME Meeting: Scenario planning, Imagining the future for our current trainees, Revisions to the Common Program Requirements, Trainee and Faculty well-being and Lean Six Sigma Concepts
- Discover the latest updates to the Accreditation Data System (ADS)
- Use of Glassick’s Six Standards for Scholarly Work
- Provide a self-study timeline for programs
- Examine self-study best practices as presented at the ACGME Annual Conference
- Review lessons learned from programs who have completed self-studies
Ask Partners – Spring Freebie