Have a Passport?
You may not need to register this way. Click here to learn how to register for webinars.
Presenter: Heather Peters, M.Ed., PhD
Recorded: December, 2017
Feel like your evaluation system is either so unwieldy that you can’t keep track of the all of the elements or too sparse that you aren’t capturing enough data? Our PhD educator will discuss what exactly constitutes a robust evaluation system.
- Analyze your current resident evaluation systems
- Discuss 360-degree evaluations (composition and best practices)
- Develop a more in-depth understanding of the ACGME milestones
- Explain the how the CCC and PEC are part of the evaluation system
- Contemplate next steps on the journey to creating robust evaluation systems
Creating a Robust Resident Evaluation System